This page will show you how to install the Droople solution.
You will find some DIY videos and a Quick Start Guide
How to use the solution
- 1 Droople iLink (LoRaWAN communication module)
- 1 Smart flow sensor 
- 1 Torx screwdriver T8
- Keep the device out of the reach of children.
- Do not expose the iLink to temperatures below -20°C or above 60°C.
- Do not expose the flow sensor to liquids below 0°C or above 65°C.
- Do not expose the flow sensor to pressure above 17.5 bar (1.75 MPa).
- During installation, cleaning or decontamination of the sensor, the iLink should be disconnected from the sensor and protected from water or other fluid.
- Basic knowledge of plumbing is required to install the sensor on water points.
To see the installation process for your gateway, click here
To see the standard installation process for the Flow sensors, click here.
To see the process to enter the iLink on the platform and create the associated object, click here