You will find everything you need on the panel on your left. We advise you to take a look a the glossary below if this is your first time on the support page.
If you want to access the Droople Platform, click HERE.
If you need further help on anything, drop us an email at [email protected].
Before diving into the Support page, we suggest looking at this little glossary in order to understand the technical terms we will be using:
- Asset: An asset is the client's equipment on which an iLink is installed.
- Consumable: A consumable is a piece of equipment designed to serve for a limited time before being changed.
- Cycle: A cycle is a flow of water distant from the previous one by at least 2 seconds.
- Device: A device is the iLink you have, whether it is activated or not.
- Gateway: A gateway is a piece of equipment creating a LoRa network the iLink uses to communicate with the platform.
- Gateway EUI: A Gateway's EUI is its reference number, you will find it on the back of it.
- iLink: An iLink is the device we install on your assets in order to monitor their water consumption. They are always connected to 1 or 2 sensors, as they power them.
- iLink ID: The iLink ID is the 8-digit code you will find on the front of it.
- Sensor: A sensor is a plumbing equipment that is connected to the water grid of your equipment. It is always connected to an iLink.
- Space: A space is the precise location of your equipment. ex: Office bathroom 1st floor.