PicoNext 4G gateway
Installation and setup
Content of the box:
- PicoNext gateway
- AC adapter plug
- 4G antenna
- LoRa antenna
- Screw the LoRaWAN antenna to the right connector of the gateway (the LoRa antenna is marked with a sticker)
- Screw the 4G antenna to the left connector gateway
- The two antennas are now installed
- Plug the AC adapter to the PicoNext gateway and plug it into a wall socket. The gateway should ideally be installed in the same room as the iLink.
- Once plugged, the gateway will start automatically. After 1 - 2 minutes, all the LED’s should be solid green if the gateway is correctly connected.